All 84 art Reviews

Jack is back Jack is back

Glad they are bring it back.

i like drawing because it makes me forget about myself i like drawing because it makes me forget about myself

This is freakin awesome pixel art. How long did it take you to finish this?

Exzyle responds:

haha, too many hours, like a couple each day for a week or so.

new oc design new oc design

I like the footwear how did you come up with the idea for that and if possible what were the references that you used?

Blisschild1 responds:

i have like 15 ocs that i combined and made this character she is the hybrid of all of them in one character

Green Green

I love how the webbing formed into a skull. Just out of curiosity can you do that same style with a spider cross skeleton hybrid?

OmegaBlack1631 responds:

im pretty sure i can haha

LE DIA PAZON (canvas - 2016) LE DIA PAZON (canvas - 2016)

I like how it looks like a candle lit dinner and the inside of a mouth if you look at it the right way. Keep it up.

MelodyPadControlUnit responds:

i know what you mean :) thanks for the review Collis529!

Harley loves Deadpool Harley loves Deadpool

I enjoy this one. Have you thought of adding more to the background?

MartsArt responds:

not really i wanna keep it simple, since every time when i try to make background "more interesting" my characters kinda fade away :(

Wet Elmo Wet Elmo

looks kinda creepy nice job.

kittenbombs1 responds:

lol, I think so to. Thanks

Rogue Star - Promo Rogue Star - Promo

I love the painted feel of your piece. Have you tried looking into how to paint metal? I feel that it would help this piece pop more.

Eddyewww91 responds:

Thanks a million and then some! :-) I struggle and totally suck at textures :-(... I'll need to work on that! I have since re-worked the piece since last you viewed it - I didn't realize until visiting Rogue Star's creator's Deviantart and finding out about the different races... Moscow is pixan or something and they have feathers for hair, and so I felt the need to re-work that. I've added a few details here and there. Best of luck to all! I liked your entry too Collis529, very impressed with the reflective surface you achieved in the Rosetta Sphere!

ROGUESTAR - END OF FUTURE ROGUESTAR - END OF FUTURE

This was a solid entry. As you were saying yes you do need to work on the characters. I suggest you look at Jazza's tutorials along with proko, and powerpainter. They can help you understand how to draw the human body well. I like what you did with the background and I honestly wouldn't mind you revisiting this piece to update it later on.

ROGUE STAR ROGUE STAR

I like how you were trying to go for a star wars theme poster. I only have one major complaint. They way you drew Atlas looks very similar to the the references. I think you could have draw Atlas in a different position.

tarunthusu responds:

I will try next time buddy and thank you for stopping by me gallery and commenting :)