View Profile Collis529

4 Movie Reviews

Fluid animation I wish this was a game.

It reminds me of LOL Annie and Tibbers. Nice Job.

I like what you did with the overall drawing. You can make this cooler by adding more detail to the metal and give it a nice polished metal shine. Also to get a more robot eye shine you could use a lighter blue as you get closer to the center of the eyes. Good speed drawing.

Wesllley responds:

Thanks.
Next time i will make better

1 Game Review

I like how you had the old time music playing in the background it set the stage. My only complaint was the jump scare of the killer it sounded weird to me. The anticipation with out a doubt made my heart race. Based on what i played good job.

6 Audio Reviews

When you get a chance look up hopsin.

Just from listening to the beginning it reminds me of a combo between playing sega genesis and the Snes. Keep up the good work.

I like the beat and the lyrics better than what I hear today.

81 Art Reviews

Glad they are bring it back.

This is freakin awesome pixel art. How long did it take you to finish this?

codrea responds:

haha, too many hours, like a couple each day for a week or so.

I like the footwear how did you come up with the idea for that and if possible what were the references that you used?

Blisschild1 responds:

i have like 15 ocs that i combined and made this character she is the hybrid of all of them in one character

I am a college student who draws in his spare time. I decided to make this account to have more people see what I can do as an artist.

28, Male